We can create perfect miniature replicas of your casts, beautifully hand-crafted in yellow, rose and white gold or sterling silver. Miniatures can be worn as jewellery – such as a pendant or charm for a bracelet - set as cufflinks, or added to a keyring for that totally personal gift.
Whatever you choose, you can be assured your miniature will be a talking point and will become one of your most treasured possessions.
Here at Image Casting, we love to combine traditional techniques with new technology. Our miniature casts start off as a life size cast.
We work with Artu, who use their in-house high resolution 3D scanning system to create these tiny treasures. The utmost care is taken to ensure the finest details of the original life sculpture are captured in digital format. From the digital model a new miniature master is made via the wonders of 3D Printing technology. The miniature pieces are then cast in silver or gold using the age-old ‘lost wax’ jewellery casting method and professionally polished and assembled into the final jewellery.
For a truly unique gift for the man who is impossible to buy for, personalised cufflinks are perfect, as is a keyring forged in real bronze.Contact Us
Miniatures are created from a life size cast.
- If you have an existing cast or silicone mould, simply contact us and we will discuss the options with you
- If we need to take a mould, we’ll arrange a casting visit or send you a Casting Kit. The cost of taking the moulds and creating a life-size cast is approx. £75 per pair of casts but this will be confirmed.
- If you are also having life size casts made there is no additional casting cost for the miniature.
- Sterling Silver charms - prices from £350 for a single charm, £595 for a pair
- Yellow or Rose 9ct Gold - prices from £700 for a single charm, £1330 for a pair
Our prices are based on small and standard charms that are approximately 15mm and 20mm respectively. However, we can make your charm any size you wish – please let us know the approximate size and material you would like and we can send you a quote.
If you have an idea that you would like to discuss with us please contact us. We love creating new bespoke pieces!!View Prices