Our prices include
Taking the moulds
- To make it as easy as possible one of our Casting Artists will come to your home to take the moulds if you are in one of our catchment areas or you can visit one of our venues. If you are outside the area we will send you a Casting Kit so you can take the moulds and send them to us.
- Set in your chosen frame, or with a base of your choice. See Frames and Bases for more details.
- Framed casts have an aperture for personalising the casts. We suggest for baby casts that the name and age at casting makes it most special but you can choose what you would like appearing in this space.
- Freestanding casts - only the cold casts come with the free engraving option which is the handwritten style. Machine engraving is extra.
- Casts are delivered by Royal Mail Next Day Guaranteed Delivery although for larger/heavier pieces we may use an alternative courier service. We will message you to let you know when the casts are due to be delivered.
- International deliveries will be quoted for separately and charged accordingly.
- You will be sent moulds of your freestanding casts for safe keeping. These can be used for copies of your casts should they get lost or damaged. Silicone moulds can be purchased for framed casts at an additional cost.
Hallmarking of sterling silver casts
- If you are outside our catchment area for a home casting it may be possible for us to still come to you for an additional cost based on the distance we would need to travel
- Silicone moulds of framed casts. These can be used for future copies of your casts and as an insurance should they get lost or damaged.
- Machine and professional hand engraving (see Engraving)
- Upgrading the base to a premium base
- International postage
- If you require a different size frame to our standard frames, and it is more expensive, we will charge you the difference in cost
- For bespoke mounts (eg for adding photos), if you require a different size or layout to our standard mounts, and it is more expensive, we will charge you the difference in cost
- If you are able to visit our workshop in Clapham to have the moulds taken, we offer discounts: Please contact us to find out more.
- Postage costs can be deducted if you are able to collect your casts from our workshop in Clapham.
- You may not wish to have a base for your freestanding casts, so we can remove this from the price.
Our prices reflect the skill, time and materials involved in creating your bespoke keepsakes and we believe they are priced fairly. We therefore do not offer discounts other than those listed.