Be part of creating your treasured casts.
Our Casting Kit is the first step towards owning beautiful casts. If you are not within our area for a home casting visit – or you simply want to be part of the process – you can take the moulds of the hands or feet yourself in the comfort of your own home when your baby is relaxed. Once the moulds are taken, they are sent to our workshop so that your wonderfully detailed casts can be created.
A baby casting kit consists of everything needed to take four 3D moulds. It is suitable for babies up to around six months old. Kits for twins, older children and adults can be made up on request and additional casting mousse can be purchased.
It may sound daunting and you may worry that you won’t get a good cast but it isn’t as difficult as it sounds. The Casting Kit contains detailed step-by-step instructions, there is a video to show you the process of casting a foot, and we are available on the phone if you have any questions.
The cost of the kit is £45 and this is deducted from your final order.
How it Works:
- Purchase a Casting Kit by completing the order form on the right.
- We will send you an order confirmation and payment request via the secure link.
- Once payment is received we will send the Casting Kit to you via Special Delivery post.
- Read the instructions in the kit carefully and watch the video. If you have any queries please contact us.
- You are now ready to take the moulds. In addition to the kit you will need a helper, warm water, a mixing bowl and a spatula…and a baby (preferably relaxed after a good feed!)
- Send the moulds to us in the box provided along with the completed order form.
- We will check the moulds and contact you with confirmation of the cast details along with a payment request. In the unlikely event the moulds are not usable we will offer you more casting mousse free of charge or a refund.
- Your precious casts will then be created, personalised and delivered to you in approximately four weeks.
Please contact us if you have any special requirements or any questions.